Thursday 6 February 2014

9 - Audience Feedback

This picture shows some of my friends telling me what was good and bad about my mok up. the main topics that came up were:

Positives:
  • They liked my use of pictures and though that made it look very happy and professional  
Negatives:
  • Change the fact that it is hard to spot and read my title due to the use of white so i will change that to changing the font to something bolder, easily spottable and a font that matches the band avicii and the song the make it stand out more. 
  • I will add a booklet into my right side of the digipak where I will talk about the making off the music video of wake me up tjis will add value to the digipak and give the customers more information of the storyline and the beautiful destination where it was filmed.
  • I will also add a QR code on the left panel so that the customers have direct access to the music video of wake me up. This will make the access easy and smooth and look fun.
  • one of my friends said that my digipak was very simple and that there were too many pictures so that made me take out 2 pictures and for the writing of the content of the cd i will leave this pictureless sothat it is easier to read and also i will leave the actual CD side black. This will mean that people arent overwelmed by the amount of pictures and its kept simple but at the same time very profesional looking aswell.


No comments:

Post a Comment