Monday 24 February 2014

7 - Final Advert


This is my final advert, I took the advice of my audience research-

  •  Most of the people I asked said that the advert needed more information on it so instead of just having the album release I now also have "9 newly released tracks" "QR code available" "1 hidden track never seen before" and "available on itunes" this gives the person looking at the poster more of an insight.
  • I have kept the picture simple and have kept it black and white against sofias views on this during my audience research due to the fact the this fits in with my genre if you look at most of Aviciis promotional advert most are very simple and stick with one colour theme
  • I made '' 1st of march'' capital to make it stand out like Niona said during my audience research
  • A lot of people gave me comments about making certain fonts bigger however instead of making it bigger I put a black background behind it because It makes it stand out and gives it a more professional look to it.     

No comments:

Post a Comment