Thursday 6 February 2014

10 - My finished digipak

After taking my audience feedback into consideration I had another look at my digipak and improved it by alot.
  • I added a booklet about the filming of the music video on one side and a QR code to the actual music video.
  •  I used the correct font which makes the digipak title look very bold and easy to spot. I took out some pictures and left the 4 main pictures in.
  • I put Tim Berglings name on the side he is Avicii so that when the digipak is standing up in a pile of CDS its easy to spot that this is the CD you are looking for . 
  • I added information about avicii being the 6th best DJ in the world on the bottom left pannel this gives the customer more insighton avicii and proves that he is a good artist so when looking at the back of the digipak in the shop this will catch you attention and is a unique selling point.

No comments:

Post a Comment