Sunday 13 October 2013

7) Things to consider - Lighting

Lighting is very important in any kind of music video as it is the main thing people look out for however in electronic dance genre club scenes are a popular within this and lighting is the main aspect in a club scene. Watch this video below to get a better idea:


I really like this video as its main aspect is the white light in the background this is really something I would like to include into my music video  by using fairly lights and tube lights to make my music video more exiting. I am also thinking of perhaps using mainly white lighting to make certain part of my video mostly black and white with black lighting. I really like the way Adele uses the fact of white powder and light in the scene of her rolling in the deep shown bellow:   


I am thinking about using the same white lighting and powder being thrown around during the main sections of my music video as I think it is easy to achieve with the space and the things I have and its a really good effect to create the party environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment