Sunday 13 October 2013

7) Things to consider- costume and make up

Costume and make up is a very important aspect in my music video as it sets up the theme of the video right from the start. With my 'wake me up' music video I was planning to put in a couple of close ups of the person singing the song this persons make up needs to be very strong but simple so that if you look at the face for a long time it wont get boring however I don't want the make up to be too extreme as the idea that is on my head doesnt involve a ton of extreme costumes it needs to be simple but strong.

In the song 'the one that got away' Katy Perry shows the type of make up I am looking for just a simple face with mostly black make up to make her look tough and not girly. Also for the costumes I was thnking for the boy a pair of blue chinos and a white shirt in buttoned from the top and the girl a black/white dress so that when the powder paint gets thrown on her it will have a better effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment