Sunday 19 January 2014

Filming

Over the past weeks I have been filming and editing. This process is harder and taking a lot longer than I had expected.
I realized that getting my cast together at the right time when there was perfect lighting was very hard and due to travels Alan and Elita were unable to be in my video so I have had to replace these characters with Katelyn and Fabian.

Fabian: Is an a level drama student and has a lot of experience of being in large drama production like Grease. He is perfect for this part as he has a strong dancing connection with Alice and has the style what I was looking for
   

Katelyn: Is perfect for this part with her blond hair. her role is to be Alice Dymovas little sister and she portrays this perfectly. She is a very good dance and she might not be taking GCSE drama but she fits the role and is very good at the part she plays.




 For the rest the other parts have been going fine, sometimes as I go along I change the planned shot angles due to lighting. I will be uploading my first draft soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment